Saturday, May 26, 2012

I am new to the blogging world. I have never really been a writer but sometimes I feel like if I can just write out my day and all that goes along with it I can handle those curves life sends us. So here we go, I'll start with giving you a background of the Brenners. I am married to my best friend of 16years, He is in the Military and we have a 5 year old little girl named Angelina and a 2 year old boy named Cayden. They are my life and I am happy to be their mom. Though not without struggles... Our youngest has been recently diagnosed with a severe speech delay. So our days are not always calm and fun filled. I hope to use this Blog as my outlet for sharing how my days go and how God has helped me get through it. One thing God has given me is the ability to create fun and creative crafts and projects. this helps me relieve the stress that my days can build. I hope to share tutorials on how I do my crafts and show pictures on my cake creations as well....

1 comment: